lundi 30 avril 2007

Hanzz, Hergé, toute la Belgique que j'aime


Eh ben voila,
j'ai fini mon Hanzz, en couleur. Notez que ce brillant caricaturiste dont je m'honore d'être un ami est le roi de la palette graphique, d'où la présence d'un mystérieux et énorme stylet.


I've just finished my Hanzz, colored. Please note that this brilliant caricature artist, of which I honour myself to be a friend, is the king of the electronic paint system, from where the presence of a giant and mysterious stylet.

3 commentaires:

Niall O loughlin a dit…

Great drawing,,,look forward to visiting your blog.

jmborot a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
hanzz a dit…

Gee ! Even Niall sniffs around here.
Jean Marc Love this blog, will visit it regularly, and I love your caricatures, as wel as my face...even the caricature of my face...